Join this fun and exciting team as a Customer Service Fundraiser
On behalf of TNI The Network Inc., PKM Advertising Group Inc. is looking for Customer Service Fundraisers to support on-site community fundraising campaigns and create a significant social impact on behalf of charities and non-profit organizations.
Together with TNI, we offer the training and support necessary to ensure that the newest member of the team achieves optimal results. Their culture stands out for a diverse and inclusive work environment.
- Authorization to work in Canada.
- Spoken English (Intermediate)
- Availability to work on-site (this isn’t a remote position)
- Availability to commit long term and full time (40 hrs per week)
- Experience in sales or fundraising is an asset but not required - We provide full training!
- Effective communication skills and the ability to present information clearly
- Quick learners with a great attitude and enthusiastic personality!
- Fun, Friendly, Personable, Outgoing People!
- Full employment position with guaranteed hourly wage
- Hourly pay up to $25 per hour (no commissions)
- Extended health care benefits (after 3 months of full-time employment)
- Shifts available from Monday to Friday (No weekends)
- Daily training and continuous support for those who qualify and wish to advance
- Competitive and fun team culture
- Opportunities to travel
- Participate in local awareness and fundraising campaigns in residential communities and/or high traffic points in the city
- Activities include neighborhood canvassing, promoting at mall kiosks and/or events
- Represent and fundraise on behalf of charities and non-profit clients
- Seek out new support and advertise our client’s mission
- Daily one-on-one interaction with customers
- Receive daily & weekly feedback from management
PKM Advertising Group is an employment agency contracted by TNI The Network Inc. to help them fulfill fundraising initiatives for their non-profit clients. At PKM Advertising, we are always on the search for talented fundraisers! On site, we hire, train, manage and support TNI’s employees to help them reach their full potential. We pride ourselves in offering outstanding leadership and advancement opportunities.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
TNI The Network Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected factor. On behalf of TNI, PKM is encouraging talented individuals of all backgrounds to apply.
HOW TO APPLY?
Complete your application below